The Old Kingdom series is a fantasy-horror series of novels (and two novellas) written by Garth Nix. The first book, Sabriel, was published in 1995, with the main sequels Lirael and Abhorsen released after the turn of the century.
The following books have either already been published or have been announced.
- Lirael, set 14 years after Sabriel.
- Abhorsen a direct sequel to Lirael.
- The Creature In the Case, a short story originally published for World Book Day, then again as part of Across The Wall: A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories.
- “To Hold the Bridge: An Old Kingdom Story” a novella first published in Legends of Australian Fantasy, then again in 2015 as part of To Hold the Bridge.
- Clariel: The Lost Abhorsen was published in October 2014.
- Goldenhand was a direct sequel to Abhorsen published in October 2016.